Aksh is a pioneer in manufacturing of raw materials for optical fibre cables. AKSH is globally recognized for high quality FRP (Fibre reinforced plastic) rods , ARP (Aramid reinforced plastic) rods and WB & NWB Glass yarn (water blocking Yarn) giving the best reinforcement and strength to optical fibre cables.
Aksh Optifibre Ltd. has three ISO 9001: 2008 certified plants in India. Our Manufacturing plant for FRP Rod has an annual production capacity of 1 million km per year making it the largest single facility for producing FRP Rod in the world. Our esteemed clients include top 10 Optical Fibre Cable manufacturing Companies including: Corning, Draka, Prysmian, Nexan, Fujikura, and Furukawa. We are currently exporting to more than 30 countries across the globe.
Di-electric cable composite strength member widely known as FRP/GRP rod is designed to provide excellent strength performance while maintaining high degree of stiffness, preventing cable buckling over its entire service life.
- Light weight and excellent tensile strength
- Prevents cable buckling
- Most suited for multi-loose tube, uni-tube, slotted core and ribbon cable designs
- Used as central or peripheral reinforcement in fibre optic cable
- Dual Advantage: Reinforcement during installation as well as reduce stress on
- signal carrying optic fibre/conductor
- Prevent sagging in aerial installation
- Cost effective solution as a strength member
AKSH produces a wide array of sizes as per customer specifications with diameter ranging from 0.4mm to 6.5mm
- AKSH FRP is available in various coatings including EAA (Ethylene Acrylic Acid) and HDPE, which allows easy handling and better grip to the cables.